To provide special education in order to help students qualify in English language and translation, to promote the concept of scientific research, and to contribute in community service.
- Qualifying professional translators in the fields of translation and interpretation.
- Establishing the culture of scientific research in the program.
- Building connections with the community to ensure mutual understanding, services and feedback.
- Qualifying specialized cadres in the field of English language teaching and translation.
- Creating links with community organizations.
- Preparing professional specialists and consultants with standards that satisfy the public and private sectors in English and translation fields.
- Enriching the practice of translation to and from Arabic.