Vision, Mission and Objectives
To provide special education in order to help students qualify in English language and translation, to promote the concept of scientific research, and to contribute in community service.
- Qualifying professional translators in the fields of translation and interpretation.
- Establishing the culture of scientific research in the program.
- Building connections with the community to ensure mutual understanding, services and feedback.
- Qualifying specialized cadres in the field of English language teaching and translation.
- Creating links with community organizations.
- Preparing professional specialists and consultants with standards that satisfy the public and private sectors in English and translation fields.
- Enriching the practice of translation to and from Arabic.